Welcome to the inaugural NBA Playoffs Podcaster Bracket Challenge! We’ve partnered up with a few other podcasts to share series predictions throughout the 2020 NBA Playoffs.
Each podcast has collectively chosen series winners and series lengths for each round up until the Finals, where they have predicted their 2020 NBA Champions.
Follow along as each podcast team makes their picks, brings you some crossover content (and tons of trash talk) on upcoming episodes of the podcasts below!
*Each podcast has agreed to collectively pick teams for each round
Current as of 9/16/20
|Shoot or Pass Podcast||1500|
|Sports on Tap||1700|
|The Close Up Magic||1100|
|First Round||100 points for each correct Series prediction (800 total points possible)|
|Conference Semi-Finals Round||200 points for each correct Series prediction (800 total points possible)|
|Conference Finals Round||400 points for each correct Series prediction (800 total points possible)|
|NBA Finals Round||800 points for a correct Series prediction (800 total points possible)|
|Series Length Prediction||100 points for a correct Series Length prediction (1,500 total points possible)|
The Contestants (Listen and follow!)
- Nikola Jokic and his impact as a center in the NBA
- Shoot or Pass Podcast – Episode 35: 2020 Conference Finals
- Clippers eliminated from playoffs – NBA Bubble Eulogies
- 2019-2020 NBA BUBBLE PLAYOFF STANDINGS
- NFL 2020 – Week 2 Staff Predictions
- The Blitz & Pick Six Podcast – Episode 2: NFL WEEK 1 Roundup